Friday, April 19, 2013

Excited! :)

I have a big smile on my face right now. 
I've been really excited on starting a blog, it took me a while to create one because i couldn't think of any "cool" domain name that would suit my blog. Yet after thinking and thinking, I finally decided to just keep it simple. Using the name i usually use for usernames which is "elachae". I'm sure you guys are wondering what elachae means or why elachae. Well, when i was about 13 or so, i wanted to think of a unique nickname for those asian community websites that was in trend in germany. So i started thinking on how i could mix up the letters of my name, and make it into a new nickname.
My real name is Michaela btw, so if you can notice, you can actually find "elachae" in it. That's how I came up with that name.
Anyways, its nothing really special or interesting, just thought of sharing it to you in case you have wondered.. Hehe

So, who am I? What am i doing? Where do i stay? 
As i mentioned, my name is Michaela (but you can call me Ela), I'm 22 years old and currently studying Culinary Arts at AICA (Academy for International Culinary Arts). 
I was born in the Philippines, but grew up in Hamburg, Germany.
After graduating from High School, i decided to leave Germany and go to my other home country, with 7,107 Islands, the Philippines.
I wanted to experience something new, get to know new people, and learn the culture of this beautiful country.

Of course, it was a little difficult for me to leave all my friends and family in Germany, but it was a step in my life that i had to take.
And guess what? I really did not regret it. :) I learned a lot, improved my English, and completely learned how to understand, speak and write the Filipino language Tagalog.

And here I am, finally starting to blog about almost everything ill be experiencing in my life. Hope you guys will enjoy reading. 

Take care! XoXo

1 comment:

  1. Hi ela! Now i get it... I'm one of those wondering minds curious about the "chae". Congratulations on your new undertaking!

    ReplyDelete